Drama is a dynamic, collaborative and live art form. It is a practical subject that encourages discovery through experimentation, the taking of risks and the presentation of ideas to others. It results in the development of both theatre and life skills; the building of confidence, creativity and working collaboratively.
● Create and present art
● Develop skills specific to the discipline
● Engage in a process of creative exploration and (self)-discovery
● Make purposeful connection between investigation and practice
● Understand the relationship between art and its contexts
● Respond and reflect on art
● Deepen their understanding of the world